Tips For Passing Kidney Stones – Natural Health Adviceadmin | April 5, 2019 | 0 | Daily Health Tips
The search term, ‘tips for passing kidney stone’ is a popular one these days. Many people are looking for quality, researched remedies that work for flushing kidney stones and eliminating the painful symptoms of this disease.
Obviously, most people limit themselves to drinking plenty of water. Because most stones are composed of calcium, it only makes sense that you need water to help flush this important organ. In fact, most stones will be passed by drinking plenty of water.
However, what about the other 15% of kidney stones that are bigger than 5 mm and need something a little more? In this article, you will learn some quick tips that work to help dissolve and pass kidney stones.
For Passing a Kidney Stone… Fiber and Acids
It has been said that kidney stones are possibly the most painful disease and also the simplest to cure naturally. This is most likely because all you need is 2 things: Fiber and the right acids.
Fiber is in everything from grains to fruits and vegetables. Fiber has gained a lot of publicity lately because of all the health benefits. It can naturally keep your body flushed of toxins, cholesterol and even kidney stones.
Acids are in many different foods. In fact, ascorbic acid (also known as vitamin C) is the acid that boosts your immunity. But there are other acids that can actually aid in dissolving calcium stones in your kidneys.
Here are some tips for passing a kidney stone.
1. Obviously, drinking water is still important. Though you may have found little success with drinking water, you should continue to drink water along with these other tips. You should aim to drink at least 10-12 glasses daily.
2. Fiber is important. Try to get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily. Vegetables are the better choice because of the less sugar content.
3. Vegetables with high chlorophyll content are said to be the best for flushing the kidneys. Research has shown that asparagus, wheat grass, fresh parsley are all simple vegetables that can help flush the kidney stones.
4. Because the liver plays no role in acid base regulation, it is important to get the right acids to help dissolving the stones. You should supplement 1000 mg of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 3 times daily.
5. Adding lemon juice to your drinks can also be beneficial for giving your drink a kick but also allowing citrus acid to get to your kidneys.
Passing Your Kidney Stones in 24 Hours